Enjoy with your heart, but think with your mind and keep your eyes open love was never meant to be blind and foolish. Let us enter the most important 9 questions you will need to ask before you walk down the aisle.
1. This question can help you understand the basic concept you and your fiancé have of union. Being a wife or husband is like being partners of a startup company. If both spouses have very different views of what this means the marriage will never be managed effectively.
2. What does the marriage seem like to you and your fiancé? You’re deep in love and have a picture in your mind of what the marriage will look like 5, 10 and 25 and years later on. Your fiancé also has anticipation of what the union will look like and how it will function. These expectations may be quite different so get them clear early on.
3. This needs to be clear as well especially when the storms and challenges come. You need to always have this beautiful story to reflect on and help refocus your own feelings.
4. What is your purpose in the union? Getting married is much more about what you bring to the relationship than what you could get from it. There’s a very particular set of motives that make you the ideal person for your partner. You will need to know how being you and fulfilling your potential will add enormous value to your partner.
5. What’s the purpose of your spouse as a partner? However well together you believe you are, your spouse also has value to add that will make you a better person.
6. Who are you as a unique person? People get lost in relationships because they lose sight of who they are. You need to take the time to figure out who you are before attempting to become one with someone else.
7. Who’s your fiancé as a unique unique person? Apart from appreciating who you are as a unique person you need to appreciate the uniqueness of your fiancé as well.
8. What problems have you already noticed? Love isn’t blind; love sees the best and minimises the worst. Love lets you know that the issues didn’t stop you from falling in love. You still must acknowledge the issues and bring them into the light.
9. Frustration comes when expectations aren’t met. In marriage you’re most likely to blame your spouse when these are not met.
Taking the time to answer these 9 simple questions can save you from the pitfalls that have wrecked many couples. Reduce the probability of divorce by spending more time on Ocoee Wildlife Removal questions like these and less on questions about the color of bridesmaid dresses, menus and flowers.
After realizing that the Laboratory and Medicine is not what I wanted to do with my life I began to focus far more on my gifts and passions. These now include company, design/art and writing. Now I can say I love all that I do and have no more Monday blues or Friday highs. Live Free Die Empty.